AMEE 2018


Last year, I attended for the second time to the AMEE conference. I felt very empowered after attending several lectures and workshops. Here is a picture of the Tecnologico de Monterrey group at AMEE.



And although I came back with a few new great ideas to implement, somehow I felt that there had to be something else that I could do. I learned about the AMEE Fellows and Associate Fellows, and I knew I wanted to apply. The previous years had been a very special journey where I had an initial preparation for me as an educational leader, but belonging to the thriving AMEE community would be an intensive learning experience that will help me to continue growing as a professional. It would allow me to participate in more engaging projects with senior medical educators with whom I share a passion. This synergy would result in significant contributions to medical education.

Say CHEESE! Getting to talk a few minutes with THE legend, was very inspiring. He was very down to earth, and I was in fan mode.




If you want to learn more about the AMEE fellowship, you can do so at:

You can read about my projects at
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mildred_Cabrera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAIMER family

Is Faculty Development for me?

Professional culture